For a few years now, my family has been doing a gift swap. This is especially hard to get a gift for because there are so many different types of people. I take one of two approaches:
1. Try to find a generic gift that everyone will like.
2. Get something that a few will love.
Number one is pretty difficult and ends up just being a bland item for the home that no one is even that crazy about. This year I’m taking the second approach, not sure what I’ll get yet but here are my ideas:
1. A manicure kit: one of the best gifts I’ve ever gotten.
2. Gender neutral cashmere scarf and mittens
3. Favorite Recipe+Ingredients, great personalized gift idea
4. Necklace (or jewelry): for the girls in the group
5. Favorite book to pass along, maybe add a bookmark as a cute set
6. Scent Set: I love the delicious scents by Philosophy, they make such great gift sets too!
7. iTunes gift card- never go wrong